Tuesday 2 April 2013

Advance Notice

This weeks post may be a little late due to various personal commitments over the Easter weekend and throughout this week. While I will try to meet the traditional Friday-night deadline, expect an update sometime Saturday.

Unless something drastic happens politically, the topic will be the Australian electoral system - specifically how voting works for those who don't know, and why I want to punch compulsory voting in the face. Apart from allowing me to continue my rant about false dichotomies, this should be a suitably academic topic to allow me to use a few info-graphics (which have been a little sparse of late, especially considering the title of this blog) and I figure most people won't mind waiting a few more hours for that topic. It's not exactly edge-of-the-seat stuff (unless you are like me).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment